Thursday, November 3, 2011

Halloween

Halloween is always really fun while it lasts, but I am super excited when it is over. Scott this year came up with his own costume. He was George the pirate pig! He loves the show on nick jr called Peppa Pig and he chose this costume from that. Silly Boy!


He is snorting like a pig!





Caden was a Hockey player.



Tori was a Ladybug. Her make up is a little crazy, we tried to do something a little different but she did not like it and THIS is how she wanted it.



Travis and I went to our annual Halloween party. This year I was a speed bump in the road and Travis was a construction worker. It worked out perfect cuz I am pregnant.




The Pictures are kind of dark. We had Caden take them and you know....



This is the sign that I had on my back.

3 comments:

ltpt35 said...

You all look great! Such cute costumes! We love and miss you guys! :)

Marilyn said...

Too cute, ALL of you!!!! You are a great looking family whether you are in costumes or not!! It looks like you all had a good time making memories!!! Love You ALL!!

carolynrasmussen said...

Great job, as usual, on costumes!!! You guys are pretty clever!!! Love you all 5!