Saturday, April 21, 2012

Tea Party!

This last weekend Tori, Mitchell and Mom went to Idaho Falls to have a girls weekend. Trav and the other two boys stayed home to do "man" things. While we were there we had a tea party with the girls. It was a blast. It was so much fun to just spend some time with Tori, I love that girl to pieces!
Here are all the sisters, my two sisters were super good sports seeing how they did not have daughters in the tea party. My mom seemed to have escaped any pictures, but she looked awesome and played a great hostess for the party!

2 comments:

carolynrasmussen said...

What a fun way to enjoy your time together! You all look great in hats! I really think they should make a come back. Thanks for sharing your pics.

Marilyn Stahn said...

Oh,my goodness, it looks like so much fun!!! Tori is just beautiful!!!